This article shows you how to download and install the full version of VMware Workstation Player Commercial (v16.2.3) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing VMware Workstation Player Commercial (v16.2.3) on your computer.
About the software
VMware Workstation Player is an ideal utility for running a single virtual machine on a Windows or Linux PC. Organizations use Workstation Player to deliver managed corporate desktops, while students and educators use it for learning and training.
The free version is available for non-commercial, personal and home use. We also encourage students and non-profit organizations to benefit from this offering.
VMware Workstation Player Commercial (v16.2.3) System Requirements
- A compatible 64-bit x86/AMD64 CPU launched in 2011 or later *
- 1.3GHz or faster core speed
- 2GB RAM minimum/ 4GB RAM or more recommended
- 64-bit Windows
How to Download and Install VMware Workstation Player Commercial (v16.2.3)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “VMware-player-full-16.2.3-19376536.exe” and install the software
- When asked for a key, use the keys found on key.txt or Run “VMKeygen.exe” from the “keygen” folder to generate a key.
- You now have the full version of VMware Workstation Player Commercial (v16.2.3), without any limitations, installed on your computer.