About the software
vMix is live streaming and production software that allows you to create professional quality productions on your own computer. vMix gives you the power to add multiple cameras, videos, NDI sources, remote guests using vMix Call, images, audio, web streams, Powerpoint, titles, virtual sets, chroma key, and much more to your production. You are then able to display, record, and live to stream your production all at the same time!
vMix can be used in large-scale multi-camera events or simple one-person webcam productions. Whether you’re producing network TV, online talk shows, Church services, esports tournaments, or perhaps just sharing your thoughts live to your YouTube channel… vMix is a great option! You can use vMix to power your entire production or just use certain features to elevate your existing workflow.
The main features of vMix Pro are:
- Overlay titles and graphics
- Mix & switch content
- Interact with Video Calls (vMix Call)
- Monitor and mix audio
- Instant Replay (4K and Pro)
- Engage with an audience via vMix Social
vMix Pro v220.127.116.11 System Requirements
- Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- 2Ghz Quad-Core Processor
- 4GB DDR4
- 7200 RPM Hard Drive (for recordings)
- Dedicated DirectX 10.1 Compatible Graphics Card
How to Download and Install vMix Pro v18.104.22.168
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “vmix25.exe” and install the software
- Run vMix250034Patch.exe and apply the patch.
- After installation, run plr64.dat file.
- You now have the full version of vMix Pro v22.214.171.124 (x64) installed on your PC.