About the software
Vivaldi is a private web browser with built-in tools to keep you safe, browse faster and get more done on your devices.
Although intended for general users, it is first and foremost targeted towards technically-inclined users as well as former Opera users disgruntled by its transition from the Presto layout engine to a Chromium-based browser that resulted in the loss of many of its iconic features. Despite also being Chromium-based, Vivaldi aims to revive the features of the Presto-based Opera with its own proprietary modifications.
The main features of Vivaldi Web Browser are:
- Tab Grouping
- Custom Search Engines
- Tracks your behaviou
- View tabs in split-screen
- Built-in Mail client
- Ad Blocker
- Mouse Gestures
- Notes Manager
- Custom Macros
Vivaldi Web Browser v5.3.2679.61 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
How to Download and Install Vivaldi Web Browser v5.3.2679.61
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Vivaldi.5.3.2679.61.x64.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Vivaldi Web Browser v5.3.2679.61 installed on your PC.