About the software
Vidmore Screen Recorder is a convenient and easy-to-use screen recording software that allows you to capture any part of your screen, record HD video and audio, and take screenshots any time you like.
Vidmore Screen Recorder can capture any screen any time you want. No matter you want to record computer screen, exciting gameplay, webcam videos, online lectures, favorite music, or just save a screenshot.
Vidmore Screen Recorder is a powerful screen capture software for everyone to create their own video or audio masterpieces. It’s friendly to brand new users and experienced YouTubers, vloggers, gamers, lecturers as well as video creators.
The main features of Vidmore Screen Recorder are:
- Record your full screen or select the area you want to record.
- Add text, arrows and shapes to your recording or screenshot.
- Add mouse click and mouse area effects while recording.
- Set output video format, video codec and video quality.
- Set the task name, starting time and ending time and duration.
- Choose the start and end time for your clip after recording.
- Set the output video or screenshot format as GIF file.
- Set hotkeys for start record, pause record, screen capture, etc.
Vidmore Screen Recorder v1.2.8 System Requirements
- Windows: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.12 or later
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard drive space: 120 MB
How to Download and Install Vidmore Screen Recorder v1.2.8
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “screen-recorder-setup-x64.exe” and install the software
- Copy PYG64.dll and winmm.dll from the Hook-bb2018.rar into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Vidmore Screen Recorder v1.2.8 (x64) installed on your PC.