About the software
VidiCable lets you record your favorite videos from Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, TikTok, Dailymotion, Netflix, Amazon, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max and more with ease.
VidiCable is a stable, high-quality, free of charge videos recorder that can help you record your favorite movies, shows, or more from Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, TikTok, Dailymotion and more on computers. By using this tool, you can easily watch video offline on any devices and share them with your friend or family. There are no recording time limitations, watermarks, or ads.
Choose the optional upgrade and you’ll also get a powerful streaming video recorder that can help you record shows and movies from the most popular video streaming sites including Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max on Windows and Mac computers. You’ll get rid of the device limits, time limits, and commercials of those sites and take those streaming videos with you on any device for watching anytime.
VidiCable supports recording videos in HD quality. But based on the characteristic of different platforms, the video quality options that VidiCable can offer are different. When you record YouTube videos, the maximum quality is 8K. For other sites, the video quality in general is up to 1080P. Plus, all the videos will be saved in MP4 or MKV format, so that you can transfer them to other devices and watch them anytime.
The main features of VidiCable are:
- Keep Subtitles
- Intelligent Search
- Fast Speed
- Free Transfer
- Watch Offline
- Free Support
VidiCable v1.1.6 System Requirements
- Windows OS 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- Mac OS X 10.11 – 12
How to Download and Install VidiCable v1.1.6
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy app.asar and PKVSKeyChecker_protected.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of VidiCable v1.1.6 installed on your PC.