About the software
Upload your broken video and we Fix It! Repair corrupted, damaged, unplayable MP4, MOV, M4A, 3GP, MXF, RSV files Easily
Repair High Definition video files created by professional cameras. We can recover videos from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, BlackMagic, GoPro, iPhone, Dashcam, Android, Drones (DJI Phantom, Mavic Pro, Spark, Inspire), Apple proRes, MXF and many more
Video Re-Encoder System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Video Re-Encoder
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run SetupVideoConverter.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Video Re-Encoder v1.38 installed on your PC.