This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Ventoy (v1.0.71) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Ventoy (v1.0.71) on your computer.
About the software
Ventoy is an open source tool to create bootable USB drive for ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD(x)/EFI files.
- 100% open source
- Very simple to use
- Fast (limited only by the speed of copying iso file)
- Can be installed in USB/Local Disk/SSD/NVMe/SD Card
- Directly boot from ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD(x)/EFI files, no extraction needed
- Support to browse and boot ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD(x)/EFI files in local disk Notes
- No need to be continuous in disk for ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD(x)/EFI files
- Both MBR and GPT partition style are supported
- x86 Legacy BIOS, IA32 UEFI, x86_64 UEFI, ARM64 UEFI, MIPS64EL UEFI supported
- IA32/x86_64 UEFI Secure Boot supported Notes
- Persistence supported Notes
- Windows auto installation supported Notes
- RHEL7/8/CentOS7/8/SUSE/Ubuntu Server … auto installation supported Notes
- FAT32/exFAT/NTFS/UDF/XFS/Ext2(3)(4) supported for main partition
- ISO files larger than 4GB supported
Ventoy (v1.0.71) System Requirements
- A computer running Windows
How to Download and Install Ventoy (v1.0.71)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Ventoy2Disk.exe” and install the software.
- Notes: Ventoy2Disk.exe is a x86_32 application and supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows PC with intel/amd processor. Since 1.0.58, Ventoy also provides Ventoy2Disk_X64.exe/Ventoy2Disk_ARM.exe/Ventoy2Disk_ARM64.exe you can use them if needed. These exe files are in altexe directory of the installation package. You must copy them to the upper directory to use them. (The same location with Ventoy2Disk.exe)
- You now have the full version of Ventoy (v1.0.71), without any limitations, installed on your computer.