About the software
VEGAS Pro 17 is here to make your video production more efficient than ever before. Explore multiple nested timelines, industry-leading HDR editing tools, and an easy-to-use, yet powerful color grading workflow. In combination with over 30 new features, VEGAS Pro 17 provides comprehensive workflow improvements that will supercharge your video production.
VEGAS Pro 17 System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 2.5 Ghz and 4 Core minimum. For 4k, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 3.0 Ghz and 8 Core minimum
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Other: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.
How to Download and Install VEGAS Pro 17
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Turn off firewall / antivirus before installation. (AV may detect False Positive for the patch)
- Run trial.exe and install the TRIAL version of Vegas Pro 17.
- Once the Trial has finished installing, run Patch.exe and install the Vegas Pro 17 Patch. This will change it from a Vegas Pro 17 to an activated version.
- You now have the full version of VEGAS Pro 17, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for MAGIX VEGAS Pro 188.8.131.524 Multilingual