TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
VEGAS Pro 17 is here to make your video production more efficient than ever before. Explore multiple nested timelines, industry-leading HDR editing tools, and an easy-to-use, yet powerful color grading workflow. In combination with over 30 new features, VEGAS Pro 17 provides comprehensive workflow improvements that will supercharge your video production.
VEGAS Pro 17 System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 2.5 Ghz and 4 Core minimum. For 4k, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 3.0 Ghz and 8 Core minimum
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Other: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.
How to Download and Install VEGAS Pro 17
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Turn off firewall / antivirus before installation. (AV may detect False Positive for the patch)
- Run trial.exe and install the TRIAL version of Vegas Pro 17.
- Once the Trial has finished installing, run Patch.exe and install the Vegas Pro 17 Patch. This will change it from a Vegas Pro 17 to an activated version.
- You now have the full version of VEGAS Pro 17, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for MAGIX VEGAS Pro 18.104.22.1684 Multilingual