About the software
VEGAS Image is a raw image compositor. It uses layer-based compositing to combine images in 16-bit color space. When using raw images, it accesses the full range of raw color data, providing the highest quality in the industry. And by using the GPU for heavy lifting, performance is still astonishingly fast, even on high-resolution images. VEGAS Image provides a full toolkit to create composite images for a range of applications.
The main features of Vegas Image are:
- File Drop collaboration tool
- Automatic project collections
- VST3 support
- Powerful color grading enhancements
- Layer content
- Custom export list
- Content variations
Vegas Image v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better with 2.5 Ghz and 4 Cores
- RAM 16GB
- 1.5GB hard-disk space for program installation
How to Download and Install Vegas Image v220.127.116.11
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy _VEGAS Image.exe and VEGAS Image.exe from the Crack UZ1 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Vegas Image v18.104.22.168 installed on your PC.