About the software
Have you ever lost important data due to inappropriate removal of external drive? Windows doesn’t allow you to stop a device? Accidentally stopped a drive you don’t aim to remove? USB Safely Remove solves these and other inconveniences of safe removal in Windows and offers much more features for convenient and secure work with external devices.
Safely remove a device via the convenient menu or a hotkey, remove unneeded devices from the menu, setup icons or names for the devices. Besides even if you stop a device accidentally you can return it in a click.
Even if the device cannot be safely removed the program will show you locking processes and allow you to forcibly stop it so that you avoid incorrect removal of the device. Besides the program can power off the devices on their stopping.
The main features of USB Safely Remove are:
- Much more convenience
- Save data and devices
- Automate and speed up work
- Organize drive letters
- Supports all types of external devices
USB Safely Remove v184.108.40.2067 System Requirements
- x86 or x64 computer with USB, SATA or Firewire support
- 30MB of free memory
- 25MB of free hard disk space
- Windows XP\2003\Vista\7\8\8.1\10
- A mouse or a keyboard
How to Download and Install USB Safely Remove v220.127.116.117
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run usbsafelyremovesetup_6-4-2.exe and install the software.
- Open Keygen.rar and run KeyGen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of USB Safely Remove v18.104.22.1687 installed on your PC.