About the software
Typora gives you a seamless experience as both a reader and a writer. It removes the preview window, mode switcher, syntax symbols of markdown source code, and all other unnecessary distractions. Instead, it provides a real live preview feature to help you concentrate on the content itself.
Typora allows you to manage your files easily, providing both file tree panel and articles (file list) side panel. Fell free to organize files in your own way, including putting in sync services, like Dropbox or iCloud.
The main features of Typora are:
- Organize Files
- Outline Panel
- Import & Export
- Word Count
- Focus Mode & TypeWriter Mode
- Auto Pair
Typora v1.4.4 System Requirements
- macOS: ≥ v10.14 (For older macOS, please see here)
- Linux: tested on Ubuntu 18.04 and 20.04, support (x64 and arm64) architecture.
- Windows: require Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Windows 11, support x86, amd64 (x64) and ARM (arm64) architecture.
How to Download and Install Typora v1.4.4
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “typora-setup-x64.exe” and install the software
- Copy winmm.dll from the Crack.rar into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Typora v1.4.4 (x64) installed on your PC.