About the software
Type Pilot is an automatic typing software that helps you to quickly type phrases in document. You just define keywords (an abbreviations) for a frequently used text snippet, phrase, sentence or paragraph. Whenever you type one of these keywords in ANY program, Type Pilot automatically replaces it with the required phrase or a paragraph:
Save your time by using Type Pilot in different areas:
- Personal: often used e-mail phrases, addresses, pictures, signatures;
- Business: writing business or managing technical support letters may require that you type standard answers over and over again;
- Development: templates for code fragments, code blocks, documentation.
Type Pilot System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Type Pilot
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run type.exe and install the software
- Install type.pilot.126.96.36.199-MPT.exe from the patch-MPT folder in the default directory. Run the activator + left-click on the jaguar heads
- You now have the full version of Type Pilot v3.8.1 installed on your PC.