About the software
Turbo Studio lets you easily design and configure virtual filesystem within application containers. Virtual files are accessible by the containerized application but isolated from native applications installed on the host device based on configurable isolation semantics.
With Turbo, virtual files can reside in privileged directories without permissions, and shared DLLs in the virtual filesystem do not interfere with those installed by native applications on the host.
Turbo Studio provides full configurability of the Turbo network virtualization layer. Containerized applications can have application-specific network configurations as well as defined inter-container communication routing rules.
Configure services within a virtualized Service Control Manager. Turbo Studio supports virtualization of servers such as SQL Server, MySQL, IIS, and nginx. Studio also allows configuration of remote DCOM servers, which arise in many advanced Windows applications.
Studio automatically captures services during the application snapshot or container commit stages of an application build.
The main features of Turbo Studio are:
- Easy to Use
- #1 in Compatibility
- Run .NET Without .NET
- Package Once, Publish Anywhere
- Turbo Hub Integration
- Deploy Everywhere
Turbo Studio v22.12.8 System Requirements
- 64-bit 2.5 GHz CPU with 4 cores or better
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2+
- Microsoft Windows 10+ Enterprise multi-session (Azure)
- At least 8 GB of RAM
How to Download and Install Turbo Studio v22.12.8
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run turbo-studio-22.12.8.msi and install the software
- Run patch.for.turbo.studio.xxxxx.exe from the Patch.rar and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of Turbo Studio v22.12.8 installed on your PC.