About the software
As a powerful sound recorder, TunesKit Audio Capture for Windows is able to grab just about any sound that your computer’s soundcard outputs, including streaming music, live broadcasts, in-game sound, movie soundtracks, etc. through browsers or web players, like Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc. It can also record sounds reproduced by media players and other programs, such as RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, iTunes, QuickTime, VLC, and so forth. Whenever you hear an appealing song, a great radio stream, or any other sounds you’d like to record, TunesKit will help you capture them by sparing no effort. It’s your best assistance to capture iTunes, Apple Music, Pandora, etc. as well as extract any audio tracks from videos.
TunesKit Audio Capture is a versatile and easy-to-use multi-track audio recording software capable of capturing a single or multiple tracks simultaneously and saving all records independently in original high quality, meaning you can play different tracks on several programs at the same time without worrying the audios would mix together. You are also provided with the option to merge all recorded audio tracks together into one file. All the recording tasks will be accomplished within one click only.
With a built-in smart ID3 tag editor, TunesKit Audio Capture makes it more effective for you to manage the audio tracks being captured. Specifically, it can not only keep the original ID3 tags of audio, but also allows you edit and add ID3 tags, including artwork cover, title, artist, year, album and genre, etc. To help you orgnize the records more easily, it also lets you rename the recording audio in the way you like.
After capturing the track from any audio, you are able to play the sound and set the length of the records by trimming them into small segments in your wish. In this case, you only need to set the starting point and ending point by clicking the time slider or entering the values manually. In addition, you can choose to mix multiple tracks into one via the merge function within TunesKit Audio Capture. You can freely mix an unlimited number of audio, music and voice tracks as you like.
TunesKit Audio Capture for Windows is available free of charge to purchasers regarding any software upgrade ever since. You don’t need to worry about the technical problems in using this audio capturing tool as we provide prompt support within 24 hours for any request.
The main features of TunesKit Audio Capture are:
- All-purpose streaming audio capture to record all type of sounds on PC
- Multi-track audio grabber to capture several tracks at once
- Customize and edit output audio quality more flexibly
- Split, cut and mix recorded audio tracks
- Free lifelong software update
TunesKit Audio Capture v220.127.116.11 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Processor: 1G Hz processor or above
- RAM: 512MB or higher of RAM
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024×768 pixels or higher resolution
How to Download and Install TunesKit Audio Capture v18.104.22.168
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run AudioCapture.exe and install the software
- Copy bb2018.dll and winmm.dll from the crack.rar into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of TunesKit Audio Capture v22.214.171.124 installed on your PC.