This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Transcribe! v9.21 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Transcribe! v9.21 on your computer.
About the software
Your personal assistant for note taking and transcribing. Our voice transcription service saves you time and helps you focus on what’s important.
Transcribe is your AI-powered speech-to-text service. Use the Transcribe app and online editor to automatically generate notes from meetings, interviews, videos and more.
Turn audio and video into searchable, editable and shareable content in more than 120 languages.
Import files from any app or cloud storage system. Supported formats include mp3, m4a, wav, m4v, mp4, mov and avi.
The main features of Transcribe! are:
- Automatic transcription
- More than 120 languages
- Variety of formats
- Document export
- Zoom integration
- Voice recorder
- Dark mode
Transcribe! v9.21 System Requirements
- Operating System: 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 11, 10, 8, or 7 operating system
How to Download and Install Transcribe! v9.21
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run xscsetup.exe and install the software.
- Open the KEYGEN.rar and run FFF.Keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Transcribe! v9.21 (x64) installed on your PC.