About the software
Total Commander Ultima Prime is a collection of the software and customized settings sets gathered in one installation package for enhancing Total Commander (file manager) possibilities. Our project differs from official distribution provided by Christian Ghisler on www.totalcmd.com site. If you’d like to see and try our solution, you can download it from our servers and discuss about it on our forum’s board. We provide our customization work as freeware in the form as it is but please remember, that Total Commander itself is distributed as shareware. Please keep in mind, that other contained applications licenses might differ and not be proper for commercial purposes too. Detailed descriptions of the software can be found on the forum board.
Total Commander Ultima Prime (v8.3) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Download and Install Total Commander Ultima Prime (v8.3)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run tcup83.exe and install the software
- Copy wincmd.key to program folder.
- You now have the full version of Total Commander Ultima Prime v8.3 installed on your PC.