About the software
Kelvin combines flexible dual-stage saturation with powerful push/pull equalization in an inspiring new way to shape sounds.
Deceptively simple to use, Kelvin offers detailed saturation models, mastering-grade performance, and vast sonic possibilities with just a few parameters. Pick your favourite combination from several transformer, tube, and diode circuits to bring tracks to life with rich harmonic coloration and warm saturation, or get creative with frequency specific distortion and beautiful analog-style tone sculpting.
The main features of Tone Projects Kelvin are:
- Interactive dual-stage saturation
- Uncompromising detail
- Depth, dimension, and clarity
- Creative tonal control
Tone Projects Kelvin v1.5.0 System Requirements
- Windows: VST3 (32/64 bit), AAX (64 bit)
- Mac: VST3, AU, AAX (64 bit)
How to Download and Install Tone Projects Kelvin v1.5.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Tone Projects Kelvin.exe” and install the software
- Copy Kelvin.aaxplugin and Kelvin.vst3 from the Patch folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Tone Projects Kelvin v1.5.0 installed on your PC.