About the software
TidyTabs is a tool that brings tabbed browsing to all of your programs. Ever wanted to have Chrome-style tabs in Windows Explorer, Microsoft Office or PuTTY? TidyTabs does just that. It integrates nicely with the OS and you will feel like the multi-tab functionality is a core part of Windows.
Organize your windows and free up space on your desktop. Now that all your windows have a draggable tab, you can easily organize them into logically related groups. Just drag one tab onto another and create a tabbed group. Tabs can be detached from a group and inserted into another one. You can even group windows from different applications together!
With one click, save a group so that your applications are automatically grouped and placed as you wish the next time you open them. Or define advanced auto-grouping rules for the most complex scenarios. It takes just a few minutes to fully automate your tab management.
The main features of TidyTabs Professional are:
- Add tabs to all windows
- Customize tab appearance
- Auto-hide tabs
- Preview tab content
- Rule-based exceptions
- Automatic updates
- Group more than 3 windows
- Advanced group management
- Rule-based auto-grouping
- Save group position
- Tab renaming
- Tab reordering
- Automatic tab sorting
- Middle click to close tab
- Select by drag over
TidyTabs Professional v1.19.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Seven, 8, 8.1, and 10.
How to Download and Install TidyTabs Professional v1.19.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “TidyTabs.msi” and install the software
- Copy TidyTabs.cle and winspool.drv from the crack-WD.rar into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of TidyTabs Professional v1.19.0 installed on your PC.