About the software
Inpaint reconstructs the selected image area from the pixels near the area boundary. Remove undesirable objects from your images, such as logos, watermarks, power lines, people, text or any other undesired artefacts. There’s no need to manually go through messing around with your old clone tool any more! Now you can use Inpaint to easily remove all those unexpected objects that end up spoiling an otherwise really great photograph.
Not only is Inpaint very effective at removing unwanted objects from photos, it is also extremely easy to use. Unlike advanced graphics programs, Inpaint is a user-friendly, straightforward tool. With only basic image editing skills you can achieve excellent results, comparable to those produced by specialized software.
The main features of Teorex Inpaint are:
- Repair old photos
- Remove watermarks
- Delete unwanted people from photo
- Erasing wires and power lines
- Remove unwanted objects
- Digital Facial retouching
- Remove date stamps
- Erase wrinkles and skin blemishes
- Remove tourists from travel photos
- Fill black areas of a panorama
- Remove text or logo from images
- Easy to get used & started
- Completely non-technical
Teorex Inpaint v9.2 System Requirements
- Internet connection
- Windows 7 and later
- Mac OS 10.13 and later
How to Download and Install Teorex Inpaint v9.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “InpaintSetup.exe” and install the software
- Run teorex.inpaint.v.9.x-patch.exe from the TeoreX.Inpaint.v.9.x.Patch-igorca.rar and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of Teorex Inpaint v9.2 (x64) installed on your PC.