About the software
SynthFont2 is a program for editing and playing MIDI files using various sound source files like SoundFonts, GigaSampler files, SFZ files and more. VST instruments can also be used instead of a sound source file. A midi file is different from – for instance – an MP3 file in that the file does not contain any audio data. Instead, the file is a collection of notes and instructions for how to play them. SynthFont combines this data with the audio data in a SoundFont to produce (“render”) an audio version of the song.
The main features of SynthFont2 are:
+ support for multiple MIDI time signatures
+ support for creating one more compressed audio format: M4A, based on the free AAC format
+ support for creating compressed audio files using Variable Bit Rate
+ support for multiple CPU cores
+ support for some Windows 7/8/10 enhancements
+ a new combined SoundFont Override and Bank Manager: you can give SynthFont a number of SoundFonts and folders in which to search for banks missing in the default SoundFont
+ support for SoundFont modulators
+ VU meters for the MIDI channels
+ many more MIDI editing features
+ function to quickly determine the maximum loudness of a song
+ MIDI data can be saved in the Arrangement file
+ support for mega-size MIDI files
+ unlimited voice count
+ Visual Styles
SynthFont2 v220.127.116.11 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install SynthFont2 v18.104.22.168
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run SynthFont2Setup.exe and install the software
- Open Keygen-RadiXX11.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of SynthFont2 v22.214.171.124 installed on your PC.