About the software
Effortlessly Split Panes and Navigate Between Code. With the new Tab Multi-Select functionality, tabs become first-class citizens in the interface. A simple modifier, when performing actions, will split the interface to show multiple tabs at once. Works with the sidebar, tab bar, Goto Anything and more!
Sublime Text can now utilize your GPU on Linux, Mac and Windows when rendering the interface. This results in a fluid UI all the way up to 8K resolutions, all while using less power than before.
Sublime Text for Mac now includes native support for Apple Silicon processors. Linux ARM64 builds are also available for devices like the Raspberry Pi.
The Sublime Text API has been updated to Python 3.8, while keeping backwards compatibility with packages built for Sublime Text 3. The API has been significantly expanded, adding features that allow plugins like LSP to work better than ever.
The main features of Sublime Text 4 Build 4143 are:
- GPU RENDERING
- APPLE SILICON AND LINUX ARM64
- TAB MULTI-SELECT
- CONTEXT-AWARE AUTOCOMPLETE
- REFRESHED UI
- TYPESCRIPT, JSX AND TSX SUPPORT
- SUPERPOWERED SYNTAX DEFINITIONS
- UPDATED PYTHON API
Sublime Text 4 Build 4143 System Requirements
- Windows 10
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- macOS 10.12+
- OS X 10.9+
How to Download and Install Sublime Text 4 Build 4143
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run sublime_text_build_4143_x64_setup.exe and install the software
- Copy XF-Sublime-KG.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Sublime Text 4 Build 4143 (x64) installed on your PC.