About the software
StudioLine Photo Classic 5 is a feature-packed software for conveniently managing and editing extensive image collections. Naturally all common file formats, including the RAW formats of the popular camera models are supported.
Quickly and easily load images from you camera, hard disk or other drives. Any files not previously loaded are automatically suggested and selected.
Store frequently used image tools (filters) or entire filter sequences as templates. This way the same tool settings are available at any time to treat further images with the same editing steps.
The main features of StudioLine Photo Classic are:
- Your Personal Load Assistant
- Pre-defined Tool Settings
- Protect Your Images
- Easy Print
- Professional Image Editing
StudioLine Photo Classic v4.2.71 System Requirements
- Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10, Windows® 11
- Multi-core processor with a minimum of 1.6 GHz, higher recommended
- 4 GB RAM, more recommended
- 150 MB disk space for programs (allow extra space for data)
- 24 bit graphics adapter with monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
How to Download and Install StudioLine Photo Classic v4.2.71
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run StudioLine_PC4_Setup.exe and install the software.
- When asked for a key, use the keys found on key.txt
- You now have the full version of StudioLine Photo Classic v4.2.71 installed on your PC.