This article shows you how to download and install the full version of SterJo Firefox Passwords v2.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing SterJo Firefox Passwords v2.0 on your computer.
About the software
SterJo Firefox Passwords could reveal all passwords and usernames stored by Mozilla Firefox. For each password it will show the URL and it will count how many times it has been used.
Whenever you need to sign in to a website you will be asked if you want to save the login details. Those details are stored in firefox password manager which keeps a record of the saved passwords. With this tool you could reveal all those details instantly.
The main features of SterJo Firefox Passwords are:
- View stored online passwords
- Transfer all or just selected text strings
- View the login credentials stored by Firefox
SterJo Firefox Passwords v2.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install SterJo Firefox Passwords v2.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “firefoxpasswords_setup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of SterJo Firefox Passwords v2.0 installed on your PC.