This article shows you how to download and install the full version of StereoPhoto Maker (v6.21) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing StereoPhoto Maker (v6.21) on your computer.
About the software
StereoPhoto Maker(SPM) functions as a versatile stereo image editor \ viewer and can automatically batch-align hundreds of images and mount them to the ‘window’.
- Slide-Show Script automatically created using images from current folder
- Create a custom slide-show with mixed stereo-formats and optional sound
- Create a runtime slide-show package that users can easily start with a click of the mouse
StereoPhoto Maker (v6.21) System Requirements
- A computer running Windows
How to Download and Install StereoPhoto Maker (v6.21)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “stphmkre.exe” or “stphmkrpro_e.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of StereoPhoto Maker (v6.21), without any limitations, installed on your computer.