About the software
Customize your auditory experience by applying sound packages to your PC.
Are you tired of hearing the default Windows sound scheme on your PC? SoundPackager enables you to instantly change the default sounds with high quality and cohesive sound packages.
SoundPackager comes pre-loaded with several premium sound packages that you can apply to your PC with just one click. Without SoundPackager, you would have to download sounds one at a time and match them to Windows events individually.
The sound package editor enables you to customize the sound events associated with your PC. You can even mix and match sounds from different sound packages to create something unique. Easily save your sound packages for quick access later.
When you’re ready for even more sound choices, hundreds of additional sound packages are ready to download in-app from our online gallery, WinCustomize.
The main features of Stardock SoundPackager are:
- Apply premium sound packages to your PC
- Create and edit any sound package
- Cloud access to thousands of different sounds
- Preview sounds with the package editor
Stardock SoundPackager v10.0 System Requirements
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 1GHz 32bit (x86)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024×768
- 100MB free drive space
How to Download and Install Stardock SoundPackager v10.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Stardock SoundPackager v10.0.exe” and install the software
- Copy SoundPackagerConfig.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Stardock SoundPackager v10.0 installed on your PC.