This article shows you how to download and install the full version of SQLite Expert Professional (v126.96.36.1993) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing SQLite Expert Professional (v188.8.131.523) on your computer.
About the software
SQLite Expert is a powerful tool designed to simplify the development of SQLite3 databases. It is a feature rich administration and development tool for SQLite designed to answer the needs of all users from writing simple SQL queries to developing complex databases.
The graphical interface supports all SQLite features. It includes a visual query builder, an SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion, visual table and view designers and powerful import and export capabilities.
SQLite Expert Professional (v184.108.40.2063) System Requirements
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
How to Download and Install SQLite Expert Professional (v220.127.116.113)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “SQLiteExpertProSetup32_3.exe” or “SQLiteExpertProSetup64.exe” and install the software.
- Register, browse to select the license file “license3.key”, or drop the license file on this form. Click “Register”.
- You now have the full version of SQLite Expert Professional (v18.104.22.1683), without any limitations, installed on your computer.