About the software
Sononym is a sample browser that offers a fresh perspective on how sounds can be explored and organized. The software is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Sononym extracts a great deal of information from your samples and puts this information at your fingertips, including ‘exotic’ properties that you might not find elsewhere: perceived brightness, crest factor and timbre, to name a few. Combine this with powerful tools for searching, filtering and sorting samples, and you might just fall in love with your sample collection all over again.
The main features of Sononym are:
- Powerful Sample Discovery
- Similarity Search
- Duplicate Detection
- AI-Based Categorization
- Organizing & Exporting
- Cloudless, Not Clueless
Synonym v1.4.2 System Requirements
- Sononym requires a copy of Windows 7, 8 or newer.
- Sononym is available for 64-bit OS only
- CPU: 2+ GHz
- RAM: 4+ GB
- HDD: The faster, the better (SSD is optimal)
How to Download and Install Sononym v1.4.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Sononym.1.4.2.x64.Win.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Sononym v1.4.2 (x64) installed on your PC.