About the software
Softany WordToHelp is an extremely easy-to-use help authoring tool. You only need to write documents in Microsoft Word, Softany WordToHelp will help you generate a variety of help files( HTML help(.chm), Web-based help and PDF). Softany WordToHelp provide up to 20 professional templates, so that you can produce professional-looking help documents without any knowledge of HTML and page design.
The main features of Softany WordToHelp are:
- Uses Word documents as source – with the most powerful word processor in the world, nothing cannot be imagined.
- Provides over 20 professional templates – without any design skills, you can make good-looking help files.
- Supports importing CHM file – convert existing CHM file to Word document so that you can transfer your previous works on other help authoring tools to Softany WordToHelp.
- Visual CHM designer – the easiest way to set the properties of your chm files. (e.g. menu, toolbar, navigation, window size, default position, etc).
Softany WordToHelp v3.299 System Requirements
- Operating System: Win XP/Vista/7/8/10/11
How to Download and Install Softany WordToHelp v3.299
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Softany-WordToHelp-Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy word2help.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Softany WordToHelp v3.299 installed on your PC.