About the software
SOFiSTiK | 2022 is largely dedicated to optimized workflows through open interfaces. The possibility of fully seamless project planning from model right through to reinforcement opens up considerable potential for saving time all while improving quality thanks to lower error rates. New and enhanced model interfaces facilitate the swift implementation of highly efficient BIM workflows, letting users focus on what really matters.
Aim high with seamless planning
SOFiSTiK | 2022 offers users improved functionalities with new options for standard member verification and earthquake calculations that particularly enhance the implementation and handling of above-standard structural engineering projects. To allow for seamless and efficient BIM planning, SOFiSTiK’s powerful software toolset for building design has been complemented by additional and redesigned interfaces such as SAF and optimized methods for integrating IFC model data into projects.
For earthquake calculation, new tasks are available with special story checks according to the widely used response spectrum method. The new tasks integrate smoothly in between upstream modeling and subsequent steps for calculation and analysis. Information on the building response in the case of seismic events is generated based on the story levels that have been defined during system definition and can then be used for further design steps. Besides high-performance eigenmode analysis for big systems and targeted mode filtering, the underlying and novel FE technology enables optional stiffness reduction for structural members.
The SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Package with the BIM apps Reinforcement Detailing (RCD) and Reinforcement Generation (RCG) has been equipped with improved adaptability to and support for international planning standards. Both apps now provide optimum integration into the building construction workflow with the option to derive reinforcement plans based on the global standard by Autodesk. As a solid basis for classic 2d planning, the trusted 2D CAD software SOFiCAD rounds off the early-stage building design workflow.
SOFiSTiK 2022 SP 2022-2 Build 558 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 500 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core or higher processor
How to Download and Install SOFiSTiK 2022 SP 2022-2 Build 558
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “2.0.558+sofistik_2022.msi” and install the software.
- Copy applied emulator “wibucm64.dll” to the folder: C:\Windows\System32\
- PS DO NOT install (update) the latest version of CodedMeter drivers. You do not need them at all!
- You now have the full version of SOFiSTiK 2022 SP 2022-2 Build 558, without any limitations, installed on your computer.