About the software
SmartFix automatically fixes the most common problems and even cures your computer from unknown malware, which antivirus cannot find. After integration SmartFix is available in the Start menu and in the Recovery Environment on the F8 at boot time for WinXP and above.
To send files for analysis and add them to the white/black lists please use the form below. You can select multiple files or just drag them to the button, they will be submitted for review automatically.
Permitted extensions: jpg, gif, png, 7z, rar, zip, exe, dll, sys, txt, log, up to 200 MB in size.
The main features of SmartFix Tool are:
- Program SmartFix is a logical continuation of the development of AntiSMS.
- The boot disk is AntiSMS compatible; you can download them from AntiSMS.com win over SmartFix.exe for updates.
- When the system is booted, the disks are not needed in everyday use – it is enough to integrate.
- You can quickly download the latest versions of AutoRuns, AdwCleaner, and CureIt for further verification.
- The logo of the program on the website SmartFix.pro indicates TeamViewerQS for quick assistance to users by phone.
SmartFix Tool v2.4.8 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install SmartFix Tool v2.4.8
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run SmartFix.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of SmartFix Tool v2.4.8 installed on your PC.