About the software
SketchUp is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, civil and mechanical engineering, film and video game design. It is available as a web-based application, SketchUp Free, and a paid version with additional functionality, SketchUp Pro. Previously, a freeware version, SketchUp Make, was also available.
What’s New with SketchUp Pro 2017?
With SketchUp 2017, we have completely reworked our graphics pipeline – i.e., the way we display SketchUp models. This was a massive change that will allow us to innovate far beyond what we have been able to do in the past.
This new graphics pipeline has stricter hardware and software requirements than in previous versions of SketchUp. To run SketchUp, you will need:
- A 64-bit operating system.
- A graphics card that supports OpenGL 3.0 or above.
- A graphics card that supports Hardware Acceleration. We will no longer support software rendering!
- A graphics card that passes a series of tests that are run by SketchUp 2017 to assure that your card is capable of rendering SketchUp models. These tests include checks like compilation of SketchUp’s GLSL shaders and support for OpenGL framebuffer objects.
If your machine does not meet these requirements, you will see an error dialog when launching SketchUp, LayOut, Style Builder, and Viewer that lets you know which requirement you did not meet and which will prevent you from running SketchUp until you fix the error. If you see this error dialog, try upgrading your graphics card driver – upgrading your driver is a good first troubleshooting step and often solves the error.
SketchUp Pro 2017 System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- 500MB of free hard-disk space.
- 3D class video card with 512 MB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.1 or higher and is up to date.
How to Download and Install SketchUp Pro 2017
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Install the Program by running setup.exe
- Install the Program by running presetup.exe
- Install the Program by running SketchUp2017-x64.msi
- Copy Crack Folder Files And Replace To Install Directory
- You now have the full version of SketchUp Pro 2017, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for SketchUp Pro 2017 v17.0.18899