About the software
“Photo ExpressViewer®” displays a large number of JPEG, TIFF, and RAW image files stored on the hard disk or external storage device of a personal computer at high speed, and allows you to easily rate, select, and browse photos.
“Photo ExpressViewer®” utilizes the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), which specializes in drawing images, to enable high-speed displays even for large numbers of images.
In addition, RAW files requiring demosaicing can be quickly displayed by utilizing the preview image* embedded in the data.
This software is equipped with a Five-star Rating function that allows you to link with the camera and other software as a mark for grouping and selection of photos. You can also add intuitive User marks (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Purple) to your photos. Incidentally, User marks can be added in duplicate, so up to 32 combinations can be classified.
In addition, you can also set a favorite mark (heart shape) for commemorative photographs and special photos. It can also be used when viewing photos that collect only your favorite memories.
The main features of SILKYPIX Photo ExpressViewer are:
- Switching the Display modes (Preview / Thumbnail / Combination modes)
- Changing the Background color
- Rotating images
- The selected image is fixed to the center of the thumbnail
- Batch rename
- Copy / Move / Delete marked images
- Full-screen preview
- Monitor profile
- Display grid ON / OFF
- Sort thumbnails with Image properties
- Edit IPTC information tastes
- Export metadata in XMP format
- Open with another application
SILKYPIX Photo ExpressViewer v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 11 / 10 64-bit version
* It does not correspond to the Windows® 10 tablet mode.
* It does not correspond to the 32-bit version OS.
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or higher, or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher processor
- Graphic board compatible with DirectX 10 or higher
- 4GB or more RAM (8GB or higher recommended)
- 10GB of available hard-disk space or more
- Display that supports a screen resolution of 1024×768 or higher
How to Download and Install SILKYPIX Photo ExpressViewer v220.127.116.11
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy PEXV64.dll and PEXV64avx.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of SILKYPIX Photo ExpressViewer v18.104.22.168 installed on your PC.