This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Sharp World Clock for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Sharp World Clock on your computer.
About the software
Desktop World Clock for Windows
The main features of Sharp World Clock (v22.214.171.124) are:
- Multiple analog or digital World Time Clocks
- Animated World Map, Sun and Moon Data
- Correct Time and DST for every Time Zone
- 23,000+ Cities in all 244 Countries on Earth
- Multiple Alarms and Countdown Timers
- Meeting Planner, Time Converter, Chimes
- Calendar, Weather, Sticky Notes, News…
Sharp World Clock (v126.96.36.199) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 700 MB
- Installed Memory: 4 GB Recommended
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
How to Download and Install Sharp World Clock (v188.8.131.52)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “setup_worldclock.exe” and install the software
- Run our keygen (kg.exe) from the keygen-CRD folder to generate a key.
- You now have the full version of Sharp World Clock (v184.108.40.206), without any limitations, installed on your computer.