This article shows you how to download and install the full version of SereneScreen Marine Aquarium v3.3.6381 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing SereneScreen Marine Aquarium v3.3.6381 on your computer.
About the software
SereneScreen Marine Aquarium is a screensaver that emulates a fish tank. This development can be totally customized by the user in a matter of minutes
It is possible to customize what your computer looks like by means of different tools and images, but one of the most important tools is the screensaver. It is possible to use photo galleries, animations in 3D or developments that are as original as SereneScreen Marine Aquarium, which emulates a fish tank that shows you the current time and date.
The main features of SereneScreen Marine Aquarium are:
- Use as an animated Home Screen and Lockscreen (pictured).
- Run Marine Aquarium 3 as a Screensaver on your Android device.
- Updated Wireframe mode.
- Optimization and performance features to help you get the most out of your device.
- Compatibility from Android 4.04 and up.
SereneScreen Marine Aquarium v3.3.6381 System Requirements
- Windows 7, thru 10,Vista, XP/2000
- Recommend 512MB RAM (Win 7, 8, 10)
- Recommend 1GB RAM (Vista)
- 256 MB RAM (XP/2000)
- 6 MB hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c or later
- GPU with at least 64MB VRAM
- The latest video drivers.
- CD Drive (for CD version only)
How to Download and Install SereneScreen Marine Aquarium v3.3.6381
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run MarineAquarium3.exe and install the software.
- When asked for a key, use the keys found in Serial.txt
- You now have the full version of SereneScreen Marine Aquarium v3.3.6381 installed on your PC.