This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Serato Sample v1.4.0 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Serato Sample v1.4.0 on your computer.
About the software
A powerful and intuitive sampler plugin for producers to quickly find, chop, key-shift and time-stretch samples.
With Serato’s famous Pitch ‘n Time algorithm built-in, you’ll get the best time-stretching and key-shifting quality on the market.
Automatically sync your sample’s key and BPM to your project in your DAW – no more painful warping.
Use Serato Sample’s Autoset feature to instantly get 32 sample chops to work with – just like popping a needle across a record.
The main features of Serato Sample are:
- The fastest way to Sample
- Unrivalled time-stretching
- Instantly sync your samples
- 32 samples with one click
Serato Sample v1.4.0 System Requirements
- Operating System Windows 10, Windows 11
- Processor Intel: i3, i5, i7, i9, AMD: Ryzen
- Screen Resolution 1280 x 720
- Memory 4 GB
- Available storage 5 GB
How to Download and Install Serato Sample v1.4.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Serato Sample v1.4.0 CE.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Serato Sample v1.4.0 (x64) installed on your PC.