About the software
SeekFast saves you time with its powerful text-based search capabilities, helping you find the files you are looking for in seconds.
SeekFast allows you get the file names and sentences containing your search words immediately. For greater convenience, search terms are highlighted in red. You can open the corresponding file with one click. If you want to view only the text, you can click on the phrase and see the text surrounding it. This allows you to get a quick overview of the text in its file.
SeekFast is integrated with File Explorer – just right-click a folder and choose “SeekFast…”. The application starts and you can immediately search the selected folder.
SeekFast is extremely useful for searching in large software projects. When thousands of files are available, it is extremely difficult to find a function, variable, or text throughout them. With SeekFast this happens in a second, which can save you many hours of digging and searching in the programming in your files.
The main features of SeekFast are:
- Fast, smart and easy to use
- Powerful Google-like search
- Your computer is free – no indexing
- Search instantly in thousands of documents
- Free version
- Dedicated support
SeekFast v4.9 System Requirements
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11 (64-bit versions)
How to Download and Install SeekFast v4.9
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “SeekFast_Setup.msi” and install the software
- Run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of SeekFast v4.9 installed on your PC.