This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ScreenToGif for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ScreenToGif on your computer.
About the software
Screen, webcam and sketchboard recorder with an integrated editor
The main features of ScreenToGif (v2.36) are:
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small-sized, portable, and multi-language executable.
- Start/Pause and stop your recording using your F keys.
- Multi-language: Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Greek, French, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Vietnamese, and
ScreenToGif (v2.36) System Requirements
- Windows 7 or higher
- 4 GB of RAM.
How to Download and Install ScreenToGif (v2.36)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “ScreenToGif.2.36.Setup.Arm64” or “ScreenToGif.2.36.Setup.x86.msi” and install the software
- You now have the full version of ScreenToGif (v2.36), without any limitations, installed on your computer.