This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Scan2CAD v10.4.13 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Scan2CAD v10.4.13 on your computer.
About the software
Scan2CAD is the world’s leading CAD conversion software for a reason; we have dedicated the past 20 years to incrementally improving the accuracy of Scan2CAD’s object recognition and OCR.
With Scan2CAD’s Automation API you can batch convert thousands of files in a few clicks, saving countless man hours of repetitive conversion tasks.
Scan2CAD Automate offers a powerful Python API which can be used to automate any feature of Scan2CAD, enabling you to integrate powerful conversion features with your processes.
The main features of Scan2CAD are:
All common drawing types
- CNC Artwork
- All CNC imagery
Scan2CAD v10.4.13 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- 1 GHz or faster processor with two or more cores
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM
- A minimum of 64 GB storage (additional storage space may be required to enable certain features and download updates
- A graphics card that is compatible with DirectX 12 or later
How to Download and Install Scan2CAD v10.4.13
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run f4cg-scan2cad10413-setup.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Scan2CAD v10.4.13 (x64) installed on your PC.