This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Sante PACS Server v3.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Sante PACS Server v3.1 on your computer.
About the software
Sante PACS Server is a DICOM 3.0 compliant PACS server, a Modality Worklist server, an HTTP (web) server for DICOM files and a CD/DVD Burning and Printing server that offers high performance and reliability at an affordable price. It provides connectivity to all DICOM modalities (CT, MR, US, CR, NM, XA, MG, DX etc.). Reviewing the DICOM images can be done using the Sante PACS Viewer (the Built-in full-featured DICOM viewer of the system). The built-in web server can be used as a free cloud server for DICOM files!
The main features of Sante PACS Server are:
- The Database module
- The DICOM Server module
- The Worklist Server module
- The Web Server module
- Automatic CD/DVD disk burning and label printing
- The Routing Rules
- The Receiver module
- The Forwarder module
- The Migration tool
Sante PACS Server v3.1 System Requirements
- Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008 or Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista 64-bit
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz or greater
- 4 GB memory or more
- Graphics card with 512 MB memory
- Monitor that supports resolution 1366×768 or above, and true color (16M Colors)
- Pointer device (Mouse)
- 500MB free space on hard disk
How to Download and Install Sante PACS Server v3.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “sante_pacs_server.exe” and install the software
- Open keygen-BTCR.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Sante PACS Server v3.1 installed on your PC.