About the software
Rufus is a free and open-source portable application for Microsoft Windows that can be used to format and create bootable USB flash drives or Live USBs. It is developed by Pete Batard of Akeo Consulting.
Rufus v3.7.1576 System Requirements
- Apple (or PC) running Windows XP or later (preferably Windows 7+)
- Rufus application
- ISO (supported operating systems)
- 8 GB USB flash drive (minimum recommended)
How to Download and Install Rufus v3.7.1576
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run rufus-3.7.exe and install
- You now have the full version of Rufus v3.7.1576, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Rufus v3.7.1576 + Portable version