About the software
YouTube Video Downloader Pro is a professional Windows app for downloading and converting videos from YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, and thousands of other video-sharing sites. It accelerates your downloads by up to 5 times. YouTube Video Downloader Pro allows you to download multiple videos at a time. It also allows you to pause, resume, and cancel downloads at any time.
Just copy and paste a video URL to start a download. You can also directly drag and drop video link/URL from your browser to the Drop Box to start a download.
YouTube Video Downloader Pro can download UHD 4K, QHD 2K, FHD 1080p, HD 720p, and 3D videos from YouTube if they are available.
YouTube Video Downloader Pro allows you to download only audio stream from YouTube, without downloading the entire video file.
Just enter a YouTube playlist ID, YouTube Video Downloader Pro will download all or selected videos in the playlist from YouTube for you.
The main features of Robin YouTube Video Downloader Pro are:
- Playlist download
- Speed up your downloads
- Convert to any format for any device
- iTunes compatible
Robin YouTube Video Downloader Pro v5.38.15 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required.
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Download and Install Robin YouTube Video Downloader Pro v5.38.15
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run youtube-video-downloader-pro-setup.exe and install the software
- Copy SimpleVideoPlayer.exe and YouTubeVideoDownloaderPro.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Robin YouTube Video Downloader Pro v5.38.15 installed on your PC.