About the software
ProxyCap enables you to redirect your computer’s network connections through proxy servers. You can tell ProxyCap which applications will connect to the Internet through a proxy and under what circumstances. This is done through a user friendly interface, without the need to reconfigure any of your Internet clients. ProxyCap has native support for the SSH protocol, allowing you to specify a SSH server as the proxy server.
- Support for SOCKS, Shadowsocks and HTTPS proxy servers
- Built-in support for SSH tunneling
- Support for “pure” HTTP proxying
- Support for TCP- and UDP-based network protocols
- Proxy-side DNS support
- Flexible routing rules
- Support for proxy chains
- Support for 64-bit applications
- IPv6 support
- Support for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Built-in proxy checker
- Centralized management support
ProxyCap (v5.37) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to Download and Install ProxyCap (v5.37)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run pcap537_x64.msi or pcap537_x86.msi and install the software
- Run proxycap.5.xx.64bit-patch.exe or proxycap.5.xx.32bit-patch.exe from the Patch folder and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of ProxyCap v5.37, without any limitations, installed on your computer.