About the software
ProPresenter is a cross-platform presentation software for live events. It seamlessly displays lyrics and media specifically to make high-quality live productions easy – including worship gatherings, sporting events, conferences, trade shows, and studio broadcasts. In version 6, ProPresenter gains even more tools for diverse productions and focuses on unparalleled video presentation quality, tighter social media integration, and enhanced editing tools.
ProPresenter Pro v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- OS: (may run on Windows 7, but not guaranteed or supported)
- Windows 8 Pro with Windows Media Center (more info)
- Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5 or equivalent AMD processor and above
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: A dedicated/discrete graphics card that supports OpenGL 3.2 or higher is required (i.e. NVIDIA GeForce series or AMD Radeon series card with a minimum of 1GB of dedicated memory). AMD FirePro and NVIDIA Quadro cards are not recommended. Intel HD Graphics may work if they support OpenGL 3.2 (more info), but are NOT recommended or supported.
- Stage Display: Additional output required for stage display function (third video out – PCI or USB)
- NOTE: For heavy or advanced use of video (i.e. multiple video clips per slide, HD or 4k content, etc.), a faster system is advised.
How to Download and Install ProPresenter Pro v220.127.116.11
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run ProPresenter18.104.22.168.exe and install the software
- Block software .exe in your firewall
- Use one of the keys found in Keys.txt to activate the software
- You now have the full version of ProPresenter Pro v22.214.171.124, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for ProPresenter Pro v126.96.36.199