About the software
Experience psychedelic and mesmerizing visuals by transforming music into equations that render into a limitless array of user-contributed visualizations.
projectM is an open-source project that reimplements the esteemed Winamp Milkdrop by Geiss in a more modern, cross-platform reusable library.
Its purpose in life is to read an audio input and to produce mesmerizing visuals, detecting tempo, and rendering advanced equations into a limitless array of user-contributed visualizations.
Visualize music with projectM! Experience psychedelic and mesmerizing visuals by transforming music into equations that render into a limitless array of user-contributed visualizations. projectM can detect audio input from any application (like Spotify or Apple Music) or you can use input from a microphone.
The main features of projectM Music Visualizer are:
- A visual masterpiece
- Limitless Potential with Presets
- Play Along
- Full Screen and Multi-Monitor
- Free Software
projectM Music Visualizer v2.0 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and above
- Graphics: OpenGL-compatible GPU
- Storage: 100 MB available space
How to Download and Install projectM Music Visualizer v2.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Install the utility you need.
- You now have the full version of projectM Music Visualizer v2.0 installed on your PC.