This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ProgramEdit (v5.1) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ProgramEdit (v5.1) on your computer.
About the software
ProgramEdit (PgmEdit) is a free Windows source-code editor and ASCII text editor. The Editor is both powerful and easy-to-use, and includes many unique features and plenty of Help files.
PgmEdit features includes:
» Drag-Drop file loading and text editing
» Tabbed and sorted-list file selection
» Dozens of files open at a time
» Find, Find All, Replace, Replace All
» Color syntax highlighting
» Customization – Colors, fonts, tab spacing, shortcuts
» Column Editing
» Regular Expressions
» Spell Check – New
» Built-in support for many popular languages:
Ruby, SQL, VB, VBScript, VHDL, XML, and Batch files.
ProgramEdit (v5.1) System Requirements
- Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7/8/10.
How to Download and Install ProgramEdit (v5.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “SSLPgmEdit-Installer.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of ProgramEdit (v5.1), without any limitations, installed on your computer.