About the software
How often in the past have you been upset about ruined recordings because a person has been walking through your picture or other disturbing objects have gotten in the view. With Hide you render the disturbing object invisible which helps you saving unrepeatable moments and precious memories.
Hide is an ideal tool equally suited for professional and holiday shooters, for YouTubers as well as sophisticated cinematographers. Hide is a true problem remover whenever something gets into your frame that might either distract the viewer or simply does not belong there. Most of the time those glitches become evident during editing – when there is no chance anymore for a second take.
Hide can truly do magic. First you mark the unwanted object by applying the intelligent automatic tracking mode. After an analyzing process Hide will substitute the object by its original background – all done automatically within the shortest time without any manual effort. For this process Hide will need some seconds of footage before and after the object to be removed has gotten out of view.
We recommend that you take the time to thoroughly test the free trial version of Hide. You will then soon develop a sense how to apply the solution best and what kind of footage is optimal suited.
Compared to a conventional and rather imperfect clone stamp and other time and work intensive substitution methods as featured in an NLE program, Hide’s innovative technology offers the far better quality within a fraction of the time.
By attaching optional USB input devices, the workflow can even be further enhanced. While controlling the tracking direction and speed with your optional pedals you simultaneously follow the process with your mouse and keyboard for an optimal tracking result even with complex objects.
The unparalleled high-quality result driven by the newest Hide technology will amaze you and your viewers.
The main features of proDAD Hide are:
- Clear timeline for a fast workflow
- Easy trimming of clips
- Comfortable marking of objects
- Manual & automatic object tracking
- Comprehensive keyframe support
- Supporting optional input devices (like USB pedals)
- Effects preview window prior to file export
- Direct YouTube upload if desired
- Compatible with every framerate (24p/25p/30p/50p/60p and more)
- Supports resolutions up to (and including) 8K
proDAD Hide v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- Windows 64-Bit Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10, Win11
- 6GB main memory,
- 1GB graphics memory — recommended i7-cpu,
- 16 GB main memory,
- 3GB graphics memory
How to Download and Install proDAD Hide v220.127.116.11
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “hide-15-64bit.exe” and install the software
- Copy proDADMedullaMediaClrKrypton.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of proDAD Hide v18.104.22.168 (x64) installed on your PC.