About the software
Privatezilla is the simplest way to perform a quick privacy and security check of your Windows 10 copy.
Privatezilla integrates the most critical Windows 10 privacy settings and allows you to quickly perform a privacy check against these settings. Active settings are marked with the status “Configured” and indicates that your privacy is protected. The inactive ones are declared as “Not configured”. All available settings (currently 60) can be enabled as well as disabled.
The main features of Privatezilla are:
- Actions. Automate any workflow.
- Packages. Host and manage packages.
- Security. Find and fix vulnerabilities.
- Instant dev environments.
- Copilot. Write better code with AI.
- Manage code changes.
- Issues. Plan and track work.
- Discussions. Collaborate outside of code.
Privatezilla v0.60.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 (supports 1809 – 2009)
How to Download and Install Privatezilla v0.60.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Privatezilla.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Privatezilla v0.60.0 installed on your PC.