This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Prepros for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Prepros on your computer.
About the software
The main features of Prepros (v7.3.50) are:
- Prepros shows exactly where you have a problem in your code. Forget black screen full of unreadable jumble.
- Prepros comes with a built-in HTTP & HTTPS server. It can serve pages directly from your project folder or proxy them from an external server such as WordPress, Shopify, XAMPP, Wamp, MAMP, etc.
- Preview pages on mobile devices with ease. Just scan the QR-Code or open the address. Prepros also reloads all connected mobile browsers automatically every time you make a change in your code.
Prepros (v7.3.50) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 700 MB
- Installed Memory: 4 GB Recommended
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
How to Download and Install Prepros (v7.3.50)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Prepros-Setup-7.3.50.exe” and install the software. Run once and close it.
- Replace cracked app.asar file in the following path:C:\Users\<“USERNAME”>\AppData\Local\Prepros\app-7.3.50\resources
- You now have the full version of Prepros (v7.3.50), without any limitations, installed on your computer.