About the software
Discover millions of Polarr filters made by Polarr Creators around the world, or create and share your own filters with your friends. Polarr filters are much more than your regular filters. In addition to editing colors, you can include your own overlays, face adjustments, or change particular objects with AI in your Polarr filter. Polarr filters can also be applied on videos with Polarr 24FPS. With Polarr, it’s never been easier to share your filters and aesthetics.
The main features of Polarr Photo Editor Pro are:
• Search and discover trendy, new Polarr filters
• Weekly updated Polarr filter collections and Creator Spotlights
• Create and share your own Polarr filters
• Scan or produce Polarr filters as QR codes
• Synchronize all your Polarr filters with a Polarr account, for both Polarr and Polarr 24FPS
Polarr Photo Editor Pro v5.11.3 System Requirements
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2GB or more recommended
How to Download and Install Polarr Photo Editor Pro v5.11.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Polarr Photo Editor Pro 5.11.3.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Polarr Photo Editor Pro v5.11.3 installed on your PC.