About the software
Scaler 2 is an inspirational and powerful music theory workstation that gives you access to a world of new ideas, expressions and melodies. With powerful detection of MIDI and audio, Scaler 2 can determine what key and scale you’re in and suggest chords that match your music. The plugin helps you discover the perfect melody with performance expressions, and can even suggest ways to change from one key to another.
Scaler 2 makes finding chords and progressions intuitive and fun! It’s a comprehensive but easy-to-use toolbox that will help anyone make better music.
The main features of Plugin Boutique Scaler are:
- Discover your music’s key and explore alternative scales, modes and chord sets
- Choose from hundreds of keys and modes, quickly build progressions in the sequencer
- Play melodic expressions, phrases, performances, sequences, basslines, melodies and rhythms written by professional musicians across various time signatures
- Establish your musical key and scale with audio detection as well as MIDI detection
- Create unique chords by searching & selecting from the circle of fifths or by entering note by note on your keyboard in Chord Create / Editor mode
- Chord Charts displays a guitar chord diagram for any chord and Fretboard Views allows you to explore the neck of your guitar
- Suggest Mode helps you add complexity and artistry to your chord progressions
- Discover chord substitutions that lend variety to your progressions and browse chord variations to get suspended, extended, dominant sevenths and jazz chords
- Experiment with Voice Grouping to spread notes across the keyboard and keep your chords within a certain range for voice leading
- Keys Lock helps you create emotive melodies by locking keys to your chords
- Modulation suggestions give you new ways to reach musical destinations
- Export MIDI to your DAW simply by dragging and dropping
- MIDI Capture lets you perform inside Scaler 2 and then export the results as MIDI
- Assign any VST / AU instrument to Scaler 2 to control your favourite synths or use over 45 internal electronic, acoustic and orchestral sounds
- Play and record one-finger chords and melodies using Scaler 2’s Bind MIDI function
- Generate bass lines adapted to your current scale and chords with Bass Mode
- Generate melody lines adapted to your current scale and chords with Melody Mode and Sequence Mode
- Change keys, performances, melodies and basslines on the fly by MIDI Mapping to your computer keyboard or MIDI Controller
- Get more natural-sounding melodies and expressions with the humanise and quantise function
- Navigate between modes and pages using keyboard commands or UI buttons
- Edit Modes for adjusting length, velocity, inversion, octave, timing and performances more per chord in a pattern
- Pad View helps you to arrange and play through multiple patterns and key switch between them
- Audition new progressions in context with DAW Sync playback and Auto Play
- Use the arpeggio or strum features to perform in real-time and synced to your DAW
- Chord editing and moving tools include lasso, drag n drop, replace and insert
- New Chord Create / Editor mode – create chords by searching & selecting from the circle of fifths or by entering note by note on your keyboard
Plugin Boutique Scaler v2.7.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Plugin Boutique Scaler v2.7.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup Scaler 2 v2.7.0.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Plugin Boutique Scaler v2.7.0 installed on your PC.